Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Coming Out of the Fog

     Tomorrow, #2 (must come up with a better name) turns 7 months old and I'm starting to keep my head above water. I don't know what the future holds as far as this blog is concerned, but I know that I'm going to try to get back to blogging for the sake of memories. I have to write up #2's birth story, post about how awesome it is to be breastfeeding, our adventures with baby-led solids, my battle with postpartum depression, and so much more.
     Our household has evolved from a home with a baby to a home with a toddler and a baby. We've made some changes that I look forward to sharing with you. Lots of things are the same; I'm still in school and still love cloth diapers, real foods, and other "crunchy" stuff. I hope to include more political stuff, too. (Sorry I missed the chance to give my $0.02 about this whole election season.)

No comments:

Post a Comment